In this class, I am going to show you how to paint a mixed media abstract landscape using colored pencil, acrylic paint and charcoal/chalk pastels! There are many different ways to create a mixed media piece but this is a great place to start.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to use charcoal and chalk pastels to create a mixed media painting.
- My favorite paints and brushes to use.
- You will see (and hear) my painting process from start to finish.
At the end of this class, you will have a new trick to add to your arsenal of painting skills! This is a really fun way to experiment in your work. Have fun!!
This class is intended for those who have taken my other painting classes and/or for those who have painting experience and want to learn a new technique to incorporate into their painting practice. However, if you are a beginner or new to my classes, I recommend taking my classes in the order below:
1. How To Find Your Own Style As An Artist - very important to start with!
2. Learn The Basics For Beginners
3. How To Paint An Abstract Landscape
4. How to Paint Using a Limited Color Palette
5. Composition Class
6. How To Create A Mixed Media Painting
7. Blind Contour Class
8. Still Life Class
9. Paint Palette Class