In this class, I will show you how to paint from a reference photo, as well as, how to add into the painting an element that was not in the original photo to create your own original composition.
In this class, you will learn about:
- How I use reference photos and sketches together
- My favorite paints and brushes to use
- How I start all of my paintings
- My painting process from start to finish
At the end of this class, you will have the skills to paint your own painting using reference photos and sketches together.
This class is intended for those who have taken my other painting classes and/or for those who have painting experience and want to learn a new technique to incorporate into their painting practice. However, if you are a beginner or new to my classes, I recommend taking my classes in the order below:
1. How To Find Your Own Style As An Artist - very important to start with!
2. Learn The Basics For Beginners
3. How To Paint An Abstract Landscape
4. How to Paint Using a Limited Color Palette
5. Composition Class
6. How To Create A Mixed Media Painting
7. Blind Contour Class
8. Still Life Class
9. Paint Palette Class